In order to succeed, we need more people to actively engage in the debate. This requires us to build our membership, increase our resources and mobilise more vocal support. You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Join Dying with Dignity NSW. The larger our membership, the stronger our political clout.
- Talk to friends and family members about the issue of voluntary assisted dying, and ask them to join our organisation as well.
- Make a donation to help us continue our important work.
- Make a bequest to Dying with Dignity NSW
- When the issue of voluntary assisted dying is being discussed in the media, join the debate. Write letters to the editor, call radio talk back and add your comments on-line.
- Participate in our ‘Current Campaigns‘